The last thing most individuals and businesses or property owners want is to get tied up in a lawsuit. But when a dispute has made such action unavoidable, Sejpal Law Firm, PA can help to pursue and defend lawsuits. We have experience representing individuals, business and property owners in a wide variety of legal matters.
There may be circumstances and strategies that will allow us to help you avoid ending up in the courtroom. When you need a strong, effective voice in resolving a dispute Sejpal Law Firm, PA can help.
Some of the different types of cases we handle include:
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Breach of contract and contract interpretation
- Business negligence
- Actions for worthless checks and civil thefts
- Violations of trade secrets and restrictive covenants
- Business disputes
- Collection of amounts due
- Fraudulent transactions
- Employment disputes
- Commercial and residential lease disputes, including Evictions
- Foreclosure Defense
- Construction Defects
- Non-compete clauses and other restrictive covenants on employee contracts
We recognize while many take lawsuits personally, resolution of such disputes must be weighed carefully and unemotionally. With a broad range of dispute experience, our goals are to listen, determine your objectives and execute strategies that allow us to reach those objectives as efficiently as possible.
To each and every client, we strive to offer:
- Efficiency. We focus on which pre-trial strategies are either going to result in a favorable resolution prior to trial, or streamline litigation to your advantage.
- Providing Sound Legal Advice. We know the stakes are high, and we understand your concerns about how litigation affects you. We conduct a thorough risk analysis for each option (Settlement? Trial? Arbitration?) and assist our clients in deciding what’s best for them.
- Aggressive Settlement Negotiation. Settlement agreements often make the most sense – but only if you have an attorney with proven experience willing to tenaciously fight for your best interests.
- A quick resolution is often desirable, but only if it gets you good results. We’re committed to doing just that.